Up to 90% of direct mail gets opened, compared to only 20-30% of emails. (Source DMA)
Complete in-house mailing service
- A great mailing begins with a great list. We have hundreds of categories with sub-categories and our Micro-Select filter allows you to find precise traits of potential recipients. Learn more.
- Drill down deep for very specific target traits.
- Benefit from our expertise that knows how to get the maximum postal discounts
- Increase ROI with use of Informed Delivery. Learn more.
We can guide you through this new program that connects you to your recipients digitally and tactilely.
Is an effective tool whether the name originates from your internal data-base, or is procured thru our Micro Select prospect generator. Recipients are nearly 63% more inclined to engage when they receive personalized marketing messages
- In an average household, mail is thrown out after 17 days.
- Up to 90% of direct mail gets opened, compared to only 20-30% of emails
- 42.2% of direct mail recipients either read or scan the mail they get.
- Direct mail requires 21% less cognitive effort to process than email.
- Direct mail recipients purchase 28% more items and spend 28% more money than people who don’t get that same piece of direct mail.
- Direct mail offers a 29% return on investment.
- 73% of American consumers say they prefer being contacted by brands via direct mail because they can read it whenever they want.
- 41% of Americans of all ages look forward to checking their mail each day. (Gallup)
- 58% of the mail American households receive is marketing mail. (United States Postal Service)
- The average American household receives 454 pieces of marketing mail per year. (United States Postal Service)
- Direct mail had an average response rate of 9% for house lists and 4.9% for prospect lists in 2018. (Data & Marketing Association)
- Oversized envelopes have the highest response rate: 5%. (Data & Marketing Association)
- 59% of US respondents say they enjoy getting mail from brands about new products. (Epsilon)
- 18% of B2B marketers’ budget is assigned to direct mail marketing and print advertising. (HubSpot)
If you are looking for direct mail ideas, you should know that packaging matters. Some mail formats outperform others. Postcards get a fairly high response rate – 4.25% – followed by dimensional mailers with 4% and catalogs with 3.9%. The average response rate for direct mail in letter-sized envelopes is the lowest at only 3.5%.
- 42.2% of direct mail recipients either read or scan the mail they get. (Data & Marketing Association)
- Advertising mail is kept in a household for 17 days on average. (Mailmen)
- 60% of catalog recipients visit the website of the company that mailed them the catalog. (United States Postal Service)
- 44.4% of merchants upped catalog circulation last year. (DMA)
- Direct mail recipients purchased 28% more items and spent 28% more money than people who didn’t get that piece of direct mail. (United States Postal Service) With a direct mail conversion rate of 28%, this marketing method is definitely worth a shot.
- 73% of American consumers say they prefer being contacted by brands via direct mail because they can read it whenever they want.(Epsilon)
- Direct mail offers a 29% return on investment. (Marketing Charts)
- 50.9% of recipients say they find postcards useful. (Data & Marketing Association)
- Consumers aged 45-54 are the demographic group most likely to respond to direct mail pieces.(Data & Marketing Association)
- Up to 90% of direct mail gets opened, compared to only 20-30% of emails. (Data & Marketing Association)
- Only 44% of people can recall a brand immediately after seeing a digital ad compared to 75% of people who receive direct mail. (Marketing Profs)
- Direct mail requires 21% less cognitive effort to process than email. (Canada Post)
- 57% of email addresses are abandoned because the users receives too many marketing emails. (Marketing Profs)
- When asked, “Which is more effective at getting you to take action?” 30% of millennials said direct mail, while 24% said email. (DMN)
- The response rate for direct mail is up to nine times higher than that of email. (Data & Marketing Association)
It is best to pick the day range you want your piece received, then build your production calendar backwards.
- First Class 1-4 days
- PreSort Standard (formerly bulk), can take anywhere from 5-15+ Days
- Non-Profit, anywhere from 5-15+ Days
- Health Systems/Providers
Are you a non-profit organization? Take advantage of reduced postal rates.
We can produce material or you may ship it into our fulfilment center. Depending on the complexity, your project will be completed either by machine, people-power or a combination.
- integrate your ordering platform to our fulfilment team
- complex or simple projects
- one-time or ongoing
- Outside Sales Force
- Consumer Goods
- Customer Engagement